REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 12:10:12 EDT

--part1_9.150c4a7a.2c3d9864_boundary

> The EI allows you to run LOP which will dramatically reduce your EGT's

Scott, I have nothing against EI here but they have nothing to do with LOP
operations. The ability to run LOP is strictly a function of balanced injectors.
For example an EI but carbureted engine can't run LOP.

I ran LOP on the IO-540 in my XL with two mags and I still run LOP on
TSIO-520 in the 210 with 2 mags. The 210 has GAMI's but the Lyc 540 in the XL did
not. I was able to do it straight stock with Lycoming.

DM Rob

--part1_9.150c4a7a.2c3d9864_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">&gt; The EI allows you to run LOP which will dramatica=
lly reduce your EGT's <BR>
<BR>
Scott, I have nothing against EI here but they have nothing to do with LOP o=
perations. The ability to run LOP is strictly a function of balanced injecto=
rs. For example an EI but carbureted engine can't run LOP.=20
<BR>
<BR>
I ran LOP on the IO-540 in my XL with two mags and I still run LOP on TSIO-5=
20 in the 210 with 2 mags. The 210 has GAMI's but the Lyc 540 in the XL did=20=
not. I was able to do it straight stock with Lycoming. <BR>
<BR>
DM Rob<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_9.150c4a7a.2c3d9864_boundary--