REFLECTOR: Exhaust systems

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 06:30:10 -0400

Hi Guys,
  Please note that the aircraft shown in the photos at the web site
mentioned below
is a standard body Elite NOT an XL. Looking at the last photo you will
also see that
this exhaust system will require a substantial blister (bulge) to fair
in the pipes. I'd
suspect that an installation on an XL would also require some fairing
work...

Fly Safe,
Wayne Lanza
Composite Design, Inc.

I'll be at Oshkosh with Velocity this year, please stop by & visit.

visit our web page: http://www.CompositeDesignInc.com