REFLECTOR:Throttle Quadrants

Dane White reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 01:52:35 -0500

Chuck,

Check out the throttle quadrant in development by Infinity Aerospace
mentioned on their web site at:

http://www.infinityaerospace.com/

I had a chance to play around with their prototype while at Sun-N-Fun,
and I plan to replace my current, awkward, engine controls with the
Infinity unit when it becomes available.

According to the web site, Infinity's engine control quadrant should be
available by OSH.

On Tuesday, Jul 8, 2003, at 15:01 US/Central, Chuck Jensen wrote:

> Has anyone installed or have a source for throttle quadrants similar
> to the
> throttle/prop/mixture quadrants that are supplied with some simulators
> (what
> I would call a horizontal base plate with a 70 degree throw).
>

> Chuck
> N27GV

Dane White
VELO STD RG, FRANKLIN/CATTO