REFLECTOR:Scott's question "VV is it worth it?"

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:49:07 -0600

Jerry,

Jerry.Brainard@Anthem.com wrote:
> I suggest the real extra value to me is what you inappropriately call Bull
> Shit.  Without the V V, I will not see the authoritative technical
> information.

I listed the technical information as Good Stuff.

> I would not know about what the factory is doing and planning.

I listed that as Good Stuff too..

>I would not see the "stupid builder tricks" and from those learn how not to
> do things.

I listed that as Good Stuff too.

Did you actually read my email??

> Without V V, what would be the factual source for those areas
> that are important to the factory.

Yes, I agree and said so. My point is the fluff out weighs the
information about building, repairing and maintaining Velocity's.

> V V is a place where I get information about people.  V V is one place that
> I get to know Velocity owners.   I see this as a component of strengthening
> the Velocity Owners community.  This is an area where builders can share
> ideas openly.

What is this forum to you if VV is the "one place"??

Not much builder sharing going on in the current VV, that was one of my
points.

Scott