REFLECTOR:Cleveland Brakes

Brett Ferrell reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 03 Jul 2003 07:29:37 -0700

Or, if you're not inclined to buy from the factory, you can get it from favorite 'AirplaneDepot' -

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/mepages/phenosheet.php
http://www.wicksaircraft.com/gotopage.php?page=69

Sounds like the factory is supplying 1/8", I bought 1/4 which may be too thick (haven't done my pads yet) - I honestly don't remember why I got that thickness now.

Brett