REFLECTOR:Leak chasing strakes.

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 01:05:17 EDT

--part1_4a.1f2b3c9a.2c33c20d_boundary

I'll repeat an email that I sent years ago.  When pressure testing your
strakes (I used a vacuum) replace the fuel cap with a plumbers plug from Home
Depot.  As I recall several people had a problem of leaking fuel caps.

Mel Bina  STD RG

--part1_4a.1f2b3c9a.2c33c20d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>I'll repeat an email that=
 I sent years ago. &nbsp;When pressure testing your strakes (I used a vacuum=
) replace the fuel cap with a plumbers plug from Home Depot. &nbsp;As I reca=
ll several people had a problem of leaking fuel caps.
<BR>
<BR>Mel Bina &nbsp;STD RG</FONT></HTML>

--part1_4a.1f2b3c9a.2c33c20d_boundary--