REFLECTOR:Thanks Dennis Martin for your help with the Lightspeed's

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 22:09:11 -0600

dalexan48 wrote:

> If I were to offer any contrary opinion it would
>be that the ear cups are a little stiff when first placed over the ears. But
>please bear in mind that the morning temp was about 40 degs. The ear cups
>quickly warmed up within about 2 minutes and sealed my ears well even with
>my glasses frame.

I noticed the stiffness with the 30 3G's and feared I had wasted $1000
for two pair, but I agree that they feel great after a few minutes.  The
noise reduction is the best.  Much better than David Clark H10-13X.  I
can now hear other sounds that I never heard before (e.g. a rattling
noise - gotta figure out what that is).

John