REFLECTOR:Custom Cowl

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 11:43:47 EST

-------------------------------1072629827

Hey Al,
Perfect timing. Thanks for the progress on your cowl ( & Ron for making the
pics work).

The only glass work I have left to do is to clean up the cowl exit. The stock
"sideways keyhole" shape of the elite doesn't quite do it for me.
I plan a similar exit to your setup, to make up for my higher thrust line and
exhaust exit.
did you use West systems for your resin, or something else?

what's left for me is wiring "ship power", plumbing, and interior minus the
seats.

Keep us posted & thanks,

Kurt Winker
173 FGE 4.3L Aluminum V-6

-------------------------------1072629827

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Hey Al, </DIV>
<DIV>Perfect timing. Thanks for the progress on your cowl ( &amp; Ron for ma=
king the pics work).&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The only glass work I have left to do is to clean up the cowl exit. The=
 stock "sideways keyhole" shape of the elite doesn't quite do it for me. </D=

<DIV>I plan a similar exit to your setup, to make up for my higher thrust li=
ne and exhaust exit. </DIV>
<DIV>did you use West systems for your resin, or something else? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>what's left for me is wiring "ship power", plumbing, and interior minus=
 the seats. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Keep us posted &amp; thanks,&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kurt Winker</DIV>
<DIV>173 FGE 4.3L Aluminum V-6</DIV></BODY></HTML>