REFLECTOR:Infinity sticks

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:44:33 -0500

--============_-1140277418==_ma============

The wires in my stick exit thru the bottom. It gets a little tight
depending on how many wires. I believe I have about 24 wires in my
stick. If I had it to do over I would have done something different.
Too many wires. But having done it , it is really cool, I control the
radio stack for flip-flop and swap and ident as well as pilot and
co-pilot PTT and three A/P controls. and of course the 4 way trim
cooly Hat
Jack

bottom. It gets a little tight depending on how many wires. I believe
I have about 24 wires in my stick. If I had it to do over I would have
done something different. Too many wires. But having done it , it is
really cool, I control the radio stack for flip-flop and swap and
ident as well as pilot and co-pilot PTT and three A/P controls. and of
course the 4 way trim cooly Hat</font></div>