REFLECTOR:Good Deal on Apollo Radio Stack

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:53:16 -0800

At 01:50 AM 12/13/03 -0500, you wrote:
>For those in the market for an Apollo radio stack, you should consider
>buying through Richard Riley (on the Reflector as Richard@Riley.net).  He
>still has an avionics distributorship with Apollo from "a prior life" and is
>able to sell at a good price.  Richard doesn't run an avionics shop, so he
>can't provide much technical support, but if you're comfortable with
>electronics you should consider buying from him.  Don't wait too long --
>with the Garmin buy-out, he's likely to loose his Apollo distributorship
>soon!

Thanks, Bob.

You're right, next week is it.  I "officially" have till Dec 26 to place
orders, but I kind of doubt they're going to be working on the 26th.  The
19th is pretty much it.  And I have to have money with the order, I've
maxed out the float on my credit cards with a $50k order this week.