REFLECTOR:Re: Exhaust system

Scott reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 20:33:22 -0700

I installed a Custom aircraft exhaust on my IO360 a few months ago..

Very nice design, looks bullet proof.  There was an alignment problem but
not with the studs. It bolted up like it was supposed to.

Even though I thought the fitting and welding wasn't up to the very
excellent work Custom had done for me in the past, it was good work and I'd
recommend them.

Scott