REFLECTOR:Catto prop incident ....

Jim Sower reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 09 Dec 2003 18:02:25 -0600

<... one tough son of a bitch prop that eats 5/8 nuts ... Go Catto!!! ...>
Yeah.  Comforting to know it could probably have survived the alternator too :o)

BTW, This latest one is the second exhaust pipe I've gotten from Velocity.  Neither
one of them would go on the studs without setting them just right and flailing them
with the ball of my hand.  The first time, I thought I'd gotten one that wasn't jigged
up just right.  Now I'm 2 for 2 and expecting my SS pipe to arrive any day (hoping?)
and wondering if perhaps angle valve IO-360 is maybe a little bit different from
regular O-360.

Has anyone else had O-360 pipes that didn't fit right (on the studs, not the cowl
nipples) ... Jim S.

--
Jim Sower
Crossville, TN; Chapter 5