REFLECTOR:Things gong throught the prop

Andy Millin reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:39:41 -0500

I know we need to weld attach points to the exhaust and make sure it is
attached with wire to the engine.  But, it seems there have been enough
parts depart the plane and go through the prop.  I'm glad that Jim's
prop took the punishment and kept going.  I was just wondering with our
pusher configuration, if anyone had ever covered the rear cowl outlets
with a course screen?  I'm not even close to engine mounting, so I don't
even know if there would be room.  But, anything that could stop screws,
nuts, bolts and washers might be useful.  It might also be more of a
pain that it's worth.  Just thinkin...

Andy