REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:35:00 -0500

--============_-1141213993==_ma============

Mack,
I suppose I will get it worked out when I get the time but it is a
little frustrating since the STEC-30 that I bought came with
everything to install in a Velocity You would think STEC would know
what it takes in the resistors for the installation to work. Everyone
has got some work around solution using springs and variable
resistors and my initial conversations with STEC were not good since
they acted like it was the first time they had heard about it.
Frustration !!
Jack
N55XL

 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on