REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:02:15 -0600

So It sounds like I can reduce aft cg by installing vgs on the main wing
only, instead of putting weight in the nose.  I'm not concerned about
defeating the purpose of vgs, because I think in my case I already have
the benefit by being aft cg.  For example I only need 1/2" of elevator
trim for takeoff.  I know I don't have any technical data to support
this, but hey, I gotta start somewhere.

John