REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on XL

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 09:42:53 -0500

--============_-1141487120==_ma============

Mack
What was the issue with STEC ( which model?). I still have not had
the time to do anything about my STEC 30 I am having the roll
occilation problem to which different solutions from springs to
resistors have been suggested. STEC when I spoke with them did not
seem to want any part of the problem. I would not suggest anyone buy
an STEC for the velocity. The folks with trutrack and century don't
seem to have any of these problems.
Jack

 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Vortex Generators on