REFLECTOR: Ordering an MT Prop

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:21:56 EST

-------------------------------1070479316

I'm looking at this MT order form and there are a lot of things they want to
know that I don't know, or necessarily even know where to look. I suppose
Velocity would know a lot of it, but I'm pricing one through my engine provider.

Has anyone filled this thing out recently who wants to help me? I won't bore
everyone with a list of questions until I get a taker. Failing that, maybe
I'll just price one through Velocity too.

Doug Hayes
Boulder, CO
Velocity 173FG

-------------------------------1070479316

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1276" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>I'm looking at this MT order form and there are a lot of things they wa=
nt to know that I don't know, or necessarily even know where to look. I supp=
ose Velocity would know a lot of it, but I'm pricing one through my engine p=
rovider.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone filled this thing out recently who wants to help me? I won't=
 bore everyone with a list of questions until I get a taker. Failing that, m=
aybe I'll just price one through Velocity too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Doug Hayes</DIV>
<DIV>Boulder, CO</DIV>
<DIV>Velocity 173FG</DIV></BODY></HTML>