REFLECTOR:Battery

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 10:48:16 -0500

--============_-1141742396==_ma============

Thanks Keith you are correct. I guess I meant sealed instead of gel.
http://www.optimabatteries.com/products/starter/technical.asp
I installed the 34/78 dual terminal battery in my XL-RG it fits
nicely. I am not sure but the deep cycle may have been a better
choice but it weighs a little more. The reserve on the startin
battery is 110 minutes at 25 amps which seems like it should provide
at least 1 1/2 hours of flight time with everything in the avionics
still on. I like the dual terminal it makes it real easy to attach
the battery charger and the connections are all behind the battery
and out of the way.
Jack
N55XL
--============_-1141742396==_ma============

guess I meant sealed instead of gel.</font></div>
size="-1"
>http://www.optimabatteries.com/products/starter/technical.asp</font></div

battery in my XL-RG it fits nicely. I am not sure but the deep cycle
may have been a better choice but it weighs a little more. The reserve
on the startin battery is 110 minutes at 25 amps which seems like it
should provide at least 1 1/2 hours of flight time with everything in
the avionics still on. I like the dual terminal it makes it real easy
to attach the battery charger and the connections are all behind the
battery and out of the way.</font></div>