REFLECTOR:Manifold Pressure

John Dibble reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:22:03 -0600

--------------040205000806040500080000

During takeoff with my carbureted Franklin, my manifold pressure runs
around 29 mmHg and sets off the high mp alarm on my engine monitor.  Do
I need a mp limit on a naturally aspirated engine?

John

--------------040205000806040500080000

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
During takeoff with my carbureted Franklin, my manifold pressure runs
around 29 mmHg and sets off the high mp alarm on my engine monitor.&nbsp; Do
I need a mp limit on a naturally aspirated engine?<font size="3"><font
 face="Arial"><br>

--------------040205000806040500080000--