REFLECTOR:Wing Storage

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 08:53:18 -0400

For anyone that is interested in my wing storage pulley system, I have
pictures.  Send me an email and I'll send them to you.  I have both .bmp
and .jpg but as you would expect the bmp is about 5 X larger.  17 KB vs 900
KB

Jerry.Brainard@anthem.com

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.