REFLECTOR:Velocity On-line Resource

Bob Hugel reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:27:47 -0400

All,
I just wanted to express my thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback
about the site.

To date there have been 36 people who have are keeping their information up
to date in the Velocity Owners Database that was developed for the
community.  Of those, several people have taken advantage of the ability to
upload pictures of their projects.  A neat feature which I built in embosses
the 'N-Number' (or owner name) to each picture.  This helps others who
decide to print out an image to know which plane that image came from.

I'm really happy about the response, and wanted to say THANKS!

Bob Hugel
http://www.lehightechnology.com/velocity