REFLECTOR:Tools

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:37:51 EDT

--part1_19c.13a17654.2bd9c13f_boundary

Just a reminder everyone....Be very careful with compressed air on your
projects. Many compressors, even oil less ones can/will put small amounts of
oil(s) in the air supply, in turn the oil can get on your plane....not a good
combination.

I use the vacuum for all clean up around and on the project.  A
recommendation from the Alexander Sportair work shop classes on Composite
construction and my own knowledge gained while painting cars.....

Happy Building all
Larry

--part1_19c.13a17654.2bd9c13f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">Just a reminder everyone....Be ver=
y careful with compressed air on your projects. Many compressors, even oil l=
ess ones can/will put small amounts of oil(s) in the air supply, in turn the=
 oil can get on your plane....not a good combination.<BR>
<BR>
I use the vacuum for all clean up around and on the project.&nbsp; A recomme=
ndation from the Alexander Sportair work shop classes on Composite construct=
ion and my own knowledge gained while painting cars.....<BR>
<BR>
Happy Building all<BR>
Larry</FONT></HTML>

--part1_19c.13a17654.2bd9c13f_boundary--