REFLECTOR:Flying a Velocity in Icing Conditions

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:33:16 EDT

--part1_1e2.757ea04.2bd7475c_boundary

Thanks Chris,
Being an IFR pilot myself and flying in the Northeast 95% of the time icing
is a real threat.  It is nice to build on somebody else's experience
especially in a new aircraft. We expect to have my XL-RG done by mid summer
and I was wondering about the effects of icing and where it would start and
build on the airframe.
Thanks and safe flying
Steve

--part1_1e2.757ea04.2bd7475c_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Thanks Chris,<BR>
Being an IFR pilot myself and flying in the Northeast 95% of the time icing=20=
is a real threat.&nbsp; It is nice to build on somebody else's experience es=
pecially in a new aircraft. We expect to have my XL-RG done by mid summer an=
d I was wondering about the effects of icing and where it would start and bu=
ild on the airframe.<BR>
Thanks and safe flying<BR>
Steve</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1e2.757ea04.2bd7475c_boundary--