REFLECTOR:RE: main wheel/brake shutter

Chris Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:59:24 -0700

Tom,

This is a periodic adjustment that should be made due to creep and use of
the retract gear. A castle nut would not give you the fine tune adjustment
required. I prefer to use a jamb nut on top of the main nut of the two main
gear bolt. For the nose gear bolt I use a plastic insert type of lock nut.

Chris Martin