REFLECTOR:What's first, paint or upholstery?

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 18:52:23 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C301ED.D1ADA180

If you are planning to paint before you fly, I'd suggest doing the paint =
first.

I'm flying in primer so my upholstery is done already.  I plan to paint =
after the 40 hours is done.  I did this because I figured I'd have to =
put a shim in to fix a heavy wing, but luckily, mine is flying straight!

Course you could fly without finish both interior and out - I've seen =
several done this way.

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----=20