REFLECTOR:Canard foam

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 00:41:35 EDT

--part1_bd.31194977.2bca447f_boundary

Noel,

 It could be that you received an incorrect billet of foam.  I had the same
thing happen with my aileron counterweight rod.  The company said no problem,
just buy some and send us the bill (since it would cost more to ship than to
buy). I didn't bother, I just bought it.. but if you did get the wrong stuff
I am sure the factory will make it right.  Give them a call.

 Kurt Winker

--part1_bd.31194977.2bca447f_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Noel,&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
 It could be that you received an incorrect billet of foam.&nbsp; I had the=20=
same thing happen with my aileron counterweight rod.&nbsp; The company said=20=
no problem, just buy some and send us the bill (since it would cost more to=20=
ship than to buy). I didn't bother, I just bought it.. but if you did get th=
e wrong stuff I am sure the factory will make it right.&nbsp; Give them a ca=
ll.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
 Kurt Winker&nbsp; <BR>
</FONT></HTML>