REFLECTOR:Transponder Ant , ground and family jewels

Dennis Martin reflector@tvbf.org
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:30:16 -0600

--============_-1162011476==_ma============

Regarding transponder emissions, Bob wrote:

"Assuming you are interrogated once per second (quite often) . . .
This isn't going even going to warm up much less cook anything."

Awe shucks!  I was hoping I could substitute this technology when the
time comes for a prostate tune up.

Dennis Martin

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: REFLECTOR:Transponder Ant , ground and family
often) . . . This isn't going even going to warm up much less cook
anything.&quot;</b></div>
when the time comes for a prostate tune up.</div>