REFLECTOR:ENGINE MONITORING

Scott Derrick reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 09 Apr 2003 11:05:40 -0600

All cylinder EGT and CHT, absolutely!

You'll thank your self over and over.

There are so many scenarios where a multi-cyl egt/cht gauge will save
your bacon and your pocket book. Not to mention the numerous times when
you'll hear some engine burble or cough and you look at your egt-cht
gauge and see that all 4 or all 6 are marching along in formation as
they should...  Or you see a low egt on cyl #4 and you know immediately
who's causing the problem, this is especially helpful during a runup.

Scott