REFLECTOR:Aircraft Scales

reflector@tvbf.org reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:58:01 EDT

--part1_12e.277fa1e7.2bc58ef9_boundary

Kevin,

  A Europa builder down the street just bought a set of scales.  I haven't
seen them yet but should probably wander down there for a visit anyway.  I'll
let you know what, where, how much, etc. as soon as I catch up with him. (I
think he bought them from Spruce.)

Kurt Winker

--part1_12e.277fa1e7.2bc58ef9_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Kevin,&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
&nbsp; A Europa builder down the street just bought a set of scales.&nbsp; I=
 haven't seen them yet but should probably wander down there for a visit any=
way.&nbsp; I'll let you know what, where, how much, etc. as soon as I catch=20=
up with him. (I think he bought them from Spruce.)&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Kurt Winker </FONT></HTML>

--part1_12e.277fa1e7.2bc58ef9_boundary--