REFLECTOR:Insurance revisited

Wayne Lanza reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 1 Jan 1970 12:03:29 -0500

--Apple-Mail-2-1006753032
	delsp=yes;
	charset=ISO-8859-1;
	format=flowed

  I would like to say thanks again to Bill Medsker. I called =20
Professional Insurance Management for a quote
and Falcon for a renewal. PIM was over $700 less than Falcon for the =20
same coverage. The only difference
was that PIM has a $1K deductible, however they include my use as =20
business and personal. Falcon was
adamant about the personal use only. The Falcon agent even said that =20
there might be limited coverage if
the airplane was used for business as a static display - i.e. If I =20
brought it to an airshow and someone looked
in the window they'd cut me off... Give me a break!!  No need to say =20
who's getting my business...
Randy Kenyon at PIM was pleasant and prompt, I'd say call him.

Regards to All,
Wayne Lanza
Composite Design