REFLECTOR: Conforfoam / Temperfoam

Found a source in Wichita Kansas that seems to have good prices for
Temperfoam/Conforfoam.

Buckley Industries
1-800-835-2779
Ask for Theresa

I bought...

1 full sheet 1"x36"x80" of soft (pink).
1 full sheet 1"x36"x80" of medium (blue).
1 half sheet 1"x36"x40" of firm (green).

Price for foam...$269.00 + @50.00 to ship to FL.

This price worked out to be over $200.00 cheaper than others quoted to me.

This should come close to doing all my seats. They sent the
stuff straight to the guy who does the seats for Velocity in Fla.

I'll let you know how it worked out.

As does many others, Buckley sells more to the big guys. Try to keep calls
limited to mainly ordering. For Conforfoam info see
http://www.seatfoam.com/
This is Jim Fix's site.

Dave Brown