Re: REFLECTOR: Fuel Drains

I highly recommend sump drains.  One FBO pumped 3 gallons of water into my tanks,
and without sump drains I would have been in trouble.  When I checked for water
in the test cup it looked alright at first, then I noticed a small bead of fuel
floating on the top of the test sample.  So, it happens.  It is rare but it does
happen.

LK