REFLECTOR: Just getting started, and already I've got questions

I'm just launching in on my XL-FG project, and I've got a few elementary
questions.  I have the quick build kit.

Is there a recommended build order?  I'm thinking that I'll do this:
	-Remove keel
	-Do the speed break, so that my first cuts and glass work are not in a
flight critical structure.
	-Do the RBH.  I've got the article in Velocity Views which I plan to work
from; however unless I'm mistaken this article pre-dates the XL.  Should I
just work from the article and scale up as necessary to fit, or has there
been a further write up specific to the XL?
	-Center spar installation.

Then take stock, and figure out where to go from there.  Does this sound
like a good way to get started?

When I'm leveling the hull to work on it, is it okay to support it on the
main gear and some sort of a block/jack for the nose, or do I have to lift
it off the gear?

Regards,
matt