REFLECTOR: Franklin firewall vernatherm

Franklin Oil temp problems
   On a previous posting I told you I had spoken to the people who have the
STC for installing the Franklin engine in the Cessna aircraft.  Mr. Pete
Askeland told me they had the same problem on the Cessna/Franklin and was
solved by converting to a Vernatherm valve similar to the one used on the
Lycoming.  The big difference is that it is remote mounted on the firewall.
 If you want more information, contact Pete at 970-224-4404.  His e-mail
address is Franklin@ezlink.com.  You can also visit his web site at
(www.ezlink.com/-franklin)
   Duane