RE: REFLECTOR: Oil temperature

To all you Franklin Reflector listeners.
   I had a long conversation with someone at Oshkosh who have the STC on
the Franklin engine in Cessna and Stinson airplanes.  He told me he uses a
firewall mounted Contentinal type vernatherm valve instead of the spring
pressure valve.  He said high oil temperatures on both were solved with
this system.  Price complete was under $200.00.  All my information is in
the motorhome on the way back from Oshkosh.  I'll post more on this when
Scott gets back.
   Duane