REFLECTOR: Elite doors

All,

Getting my doors positioned in exactly the right spot was one of the biggest
pains in building the fuselage. Many little steps of cut and fit. However,
when I finally attached the hinges, the edge of the door matched the
fuselage +- 1/16" all the way around on both doors.  From reading the mail
it sounds like I got the only set of doors that were made right.

The only door problem I had was when I test hung the engine before
installing the internal fuselage bracing. The part of the strake on the door
no longer aligned with the part attached to the fuselage and caused the
doors to stick.  When I removed the engine, everything fit just fine again.

Larry Coen
Std. Elite RG/Franklin