Re: REFLECTOR: elevator cuffs

Thanks Greg Otto for your very informative reply.

To Alan:

I have your wings, canard and control surfaces for a standard wing
(Elite RG).
With your knowledge of the performance of these components, do you
believe the Cuffs are necessary or desirable? I expect, and do not
necessarily wish to eliminate, a pitch-buck but, if it is violent or
extreme then it sounds like the cuffs are warrented. I definately do not
want to increase stall speed nor decrease cruise speed. What is the best
comprimise with your fast build wings?

Thanks,
Jack

--