REFLECTOR: Re: Fuel Drain

I put 1 drain in bottom of fuselage (just forward of fire wall) connected to
fuel sump.

Since my fuel outlets in fuel strake are at the absolute bottom and all my
lines head down hill I did not see a reason for additional fuel drains in
main strakes.

I used a "Marc-Ingegno" drain valve (ASS page # 153 - $3.75) mounted to inner
glass layer. I recessed mine with a 1/2" cut-out through outer foam wall and
foam - dressed up the foam - and the drain plug is flush with fuselage.

John Leder
XLRG in Prime
(N203SM to be)