Re: REFLECTOR: Reticulated foam

>From: "Ronnie Brown" <rolandbrown@sprintmail.com>
>To: "lawrence epstein" <ljepstein@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Reticulated foam
>Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 09:06:03 -0400
>
>You do have me down as one of the two?

Yes, but unfortunately, I heard back from the company and they are unwilling
to give us the "bulk rate" if we order separately, to separate addresses,
CC's etc.

It seems the only way we can get the lower pricing, is if 1 person places
the order and then divides it up and ships it out.

I am neither in a financial position to lay out any money at this point
(but, my partner, who grew up in the USSR says that they , ie; the
communists, always said "Work Hard, The future is bright") nor is it easy
for me to handle the re-shipping (I am building in my garage @ home).
If there is someone else who is willing/able/motivated to do this, I would
Fedex a check, but it looks like I will be ordering 10 Cubic Ft @ the $26/
cu ft on Monday.  (I am hoping to close up the strakes on 8/21)

Larry Epstein
173 FGE