REFLECTOR: Insurance

My 3 partners and I went to Avemco for our insurance. We were overcharged by hundreds of dollars and endured deductibles in the thousands. We knew Avemco was a direct writer and we were aware of the EAA endorsement so we thought we would be treated fairly. How wrong we were.

We now are insured for $800.00 less per year and our terms & conditions are fair and reasonable. The company we are with is Aviation Unlimited Agency. My agent is Pam Lineberry. Her number is 800 727 3823.

There are very few direct writers, and those who are direct, seek out the huge business premiums. Those of us who generate small premiums can select from about 6 companies. Pam Lineberry has access to several companies and she can place your requirements & save you money & get better terms.

Please tell Pam you are calling her from my post on the reflector. She is  expecting calls.

Milton Mersky
173RG