-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Stack [mailto:joestack@technologist.com]

For more than you want to know about the topic, check out these sites:
    Virginia Tech Acoustics & Vibrations Lab: http://www.val.me.vt.edu/
    Acoustics & Vibrations Lab at MIT: http://web.mit.edu/org/a/avlab/www/
    Acoustics & Vibration WWW Virtual Library: http://www.ecgcorp.com/velav
    Lord Corporation NVX Home Page: http://www.lordcorp.com/NVX/NVX.html