Re: REFLECTOR: ANR Headsets

In a message dated 7/27/99 11:39:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
joestack@technologist.com writes:

<<  From
 conversations with the engineers at Lord (they do cabin-based ANR for biz
 jets as well as engine mounts) I've learned that wind noise, which is rich
 in high frequency harmonics, is one of the biggest problems of the noise
 environment.  >>

Sounds like you did your homework.  That must by why the D.C I converted for
Helicopter use didn't work.  It was flown in the worst condition, doors off.
And apparently I WAS hearing more metallic engine noises then with the
passive sets.  Hmmm, learn something every day.