RE: REFLECTOR: ANR Headsets

Hey Martin,

This is a very interesting story. I would like get in touch with these folks
that experienced it first hand; it would genuinely be worth pursuing.  I too
have heard "second-hand wives tales" like this but I have found getting real
facts to be much like chasing UFO stories (so-and-so's uncle saw something
in the sky).  Though it doesn't sound plausible, this brings up a lot of
questions.  Would they really have heard a noise with their old DCs?  How
much experience using ANR vs. passive sets (this could be a big factor in
the way the incident is portrayed)?  Whose headset, and what are the specs?