REFLECTOR: Initial Door Fit

Well I've read the recent posts on door seals, but I'm not quite that far
along.  Tonight I fit the doors (with hinges clecoed in place on the
Micro-pads) into the fuselage.  It still amazes me how poorly some of these
things fit at first trial.  My fuselage halves were out by 3/4 of an inch,
but took only a few hours tweaking to fit them very well, so I know it really
isn't as bad as it seems at first.  Here's my question ( or should I say
reasurance request):

 My doors fit fairly well up in the hinge area and down the door about
10-12".  after that both doors dip inward ( what Mark says is a no-no on the
video) and then both dip back outward.  At the same time they twist, forward
edge out & rear edge in, about 3/8" each way.  I know that you can't do too
much tweaking, heating, cussing, bending, etc until the hinges are attached
to the fuselage.  The manual also says to bondo the door into position before
drilling the hinge attach holes and making the fuselage Micro-pads.  The
problem is that the door fits so poorly,  how do you know which position is
best?  I think the twist will be fairly easy to fix, and the forward edge out
should also be easy.  It seems like I almost have to recurve the doors to get
that center dip out of there (it's about 1/4" in in the center, flush on top,
and twisted on the bottom),
  Just thought I'd check in and see if anyones doors were as out of whack as
mine, and what was done to fix that.  I have read about the Heat lamps to fix
some,  but these seem pretty far out of curve.
Thanks for the advice in advance,
Kurt Winker
173 FGE
Chevy 4.3L Alum. V-6