Re: REFLECTOR: Headsets(was: Door Trim Sealing )

I have converted 3-sets of David-Clark  units now, and have used them for 1-1/2
years,
 all with very good results... I even took my first conversion into a dealer and
compared
them to the brand new David-Clark ANR sets ($600 a set!) and they sounded
identical.

The only known problem was early conversions had a power cord problem, it has
been fixed
with a much heavier AGW Fine-Strand Wire and works extremely well...

I have also used Headsets Inc Tech-Support folks, and they will be very happy to
assist
you in determining why the Conversion may not be working properly for you....
Their
Tech Support line is 806-358-6336...Ask for "Matt"

RAY FLADE  -  Large Sys Field Mgr (T700)
IBM Corporation
400 No. Brand Blvd, (8th Floor), L.A.,Calif, 91203
(818) 539-3309  or  T/L-396-3309

Pager:  (800) SKY-8888  (PIN#-1353761)
e-mail:  rlflade@us.ibm.com

       "If at first you don't succeed,  Sky Diving is not for you....."

David Doshay <ddoshay@cisco.com> on 07/26/99 03:12:59 PM

Please respond to reflector@awpi.com; Please respond to David Doshay
      <ddoshay@cisco.com>