Re: REFLECTOR: Door Trim Sealing

I, also, am interested in keeping the noise level as low as possible and am
concerned about the door seals.

My doors do not fit well at all and I don't know if I'm going to be
able/possible to warp them enough to fit properly. There is a difference as
much as 1/2 inch in some places.

How have others delt with this?

I'm anxious to hear about the door-lip-fill process...is it the best solution?

Thank,
Jack
SDT RG E