Re: REFLECTOR: Reticulated Foam/Fuel Tanks

Alan Shaw wrote:

>  The only rib required would be the inboard  bulkhead

Correction:  The rear fuel bulkhead would also be required to keep the fuel from going all the way
back to the center spar.  The concept sketch depicts an "L" shaped molded piece that is the side and
rear of the tank with flanges that are intended to be just bonded with adhesive.

The factory has done a great job with similar new parts for the fuselage.  The strake is the main
thing left that's still got us scratching our head.........humm.......how can we make this darn thing
easier to build.    It's not always as easy as just pouring more $$ into more and more molds.

Just thinking out loud.

Alan