Re: REFLECTOR: BOUNCE reflector@awpi.com: Non-member submission from ["TimCrawford" -Tim.Crawford@noaa.gov-] (fwd)

According to the article in Kitplanes, there were numerous problems with H2)
& debris in the original foams when used with AVgas.  Supposedly, these have
been resolved.  These foams are standard in many military aircraft and
NASCAR/Formula 1 auto racing.  The company (Crest Foam) says that they have
tested 10 year old samples and they conform %100 to new specs.

Anybody have info from other sources?