RE: REFLECTOR: Reticulated Foam/Fuel Tanks

thanks, have you measured your tank in cubic feet?

-----Original Message-----
From: lawrence epstein [mailto:ljepstein@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 1:36 PM
To: reflector@awpi.com
Subject: RE: REFLECTOR: Reticulated Foam/Fuel Tanks

Bill-

I am also in a 2 car garage in New Rochelle, NY.

BTW-

I just spoke to the people @ Crest Foam who referred me to  a distributor
"New Dimension Industries" (201-641-4944)  They sell the foam on a "sliding
scale" starting at $46/cubic foot.  I spoke to a Ray Delgado who is
forwarding (Email) a price list.  I also asked about some "preferred
pricing" if I could organize a purchase from multiple builders.  They will
cut to shape (if the tanks are open) or cut 2x2x2" cubes that you can insert

via the cap.

I will forward the pricing sheet as soon as received.

Larry Epstein
173 FGE