REFLECTOR: Need insurance help

Does anyone know of insurance companies I could get quotes from.  As many
of you know, I had my plane flying and it was hit by lightning.  Now I need
building insurance at a reasonable rate.  My carrier told me 825 for 30,000
construction.  Is this guy insane?  I don't want to cause a panic cause I
think there are cheaper rates out there, but it appears there has been
quite some restructuring going on with respect to canards.  I was notified
today of this by my carrier.  You wouldn't believe what my quote was for in
flight and I have about 80 hours in type with no incidents.  It's not allot
of hours, but it is more than 0 to 10.

Andrew Judge
N55AJ Velocity FGE
rebuilding lightning damage